About Me

My photo
angeles, pampanga, Philippines
i am a mascot of this fast food.. a very cute and lovable mascot in the universe!!!!!!!!

Monday, March 30, 2009

customer who doesnt deserve a special treatmet ...

Dated march 30,2009 time around 4:00 in the afternoon....while I'm having my duty ... one of my guest ask me for a refill rice .... by the way i am working on a Japanese Jastfood restaurant where in we are serving refillable rice as well as the drinks... then suddenly i approach him that i'll just going to get some hot rice at the kitchen and wait for me to return to him to refill his rice...after i got rice at the kitchen area .. i did refill the guest whose asking for rice ...after i put one scoop of rice i ask him" SIR... OK NA PO BA YAN" then he replied at me not in a nice manner... he said "ISA LANG NILAGAY MO ANO PA MAGAGAWA KO" .....is this the proper way of answering my question.....
i just wanted to relieve my self .. thats why i wrote this one,,,,thanks if you will going to comments...

No comments: